Preserve your Family's History with Professional Photography
An investment in professional photography means an investment in value, artistry and quality that will last multiple lifetimes.
In today's market, it's tempting to skimp on professional family and child portraits. After all, everyone has a friend or family member with a fancy new camera who will throw together a shoot for next to nothing. But consider what you're getting. Are you getting technically flawless works of art that you will be proud to display in your home? Or are you getting a handful of hurried digital images that barely warrant a spot on your Facebook page?
There are snapshots to document snippets of your daily life, and then there are artistic portraits fit to represent your family for generations. Both have their place, but when it comes time to create those works of art, it's best to trust your family history to a pro.
Your session fee includes:
- Pre-Portrait Consultation to bring forth ideas and in put to ensure a successful session.
- Up to 3 hours (20min.for mini sessions) of photography coverage on your session date.
- Post-Session image preparation.
- In-Person Viewing Appointment: You are invited to view your portraits in our studio on a grand scale. We have put our hard work and artistic stamp on your images and want to treat you to the most beautiful presentation you can see.
- Prints and Digital files are NOT included as part of the portrait session fee.